Last Train to Nibroc
By Arlene Hutton
A funny, touching story of two people seeking happiness on the cusp of WWII.
Monday, November 28 @ 6:30pm
Tuesday, November 29 @ 6:30pm
January 12-15, 20-22, & 27-29, 2023
Director: Steve Meadows
- Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script.
- Please come at the start of the audition time .
- Actors only need to attend one night of auditions.
- A headshot/resume is appreciated, but not required
- Rehearsal will be during December/January; holiday schedules will be taken
into consideration when building the rehearsal schedule
For questions please contact the Director
Please wear a mask when you arrive
Studio Players Board of Directors has mandated that all Actors, Directors, Stage Managers, Production Team Members, and Producers must have a Covid-19 vaccination to work on the production.
1 female, 1 male; 18-35 range for both (written as early 20s; takes place December 1940-May 1943
May: From a small town in Kentucky. She is sincere and honest in her beliefs.
Raleigh: About the same age. From a nearby town. Just a good guy - slow to anger and quick to chuckle.
The Carriage House Theatre is located at 154 W. Bell Ct.
For driving directions, click here.